Sustainably caught along the California coast. Contains delicious meaty portions cleaned and scaled. Two thumbs up for this nutrient dense whole food packed in water. The package says “Wild Planet sardines provide 3 times more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more iron than spinach, as much protein as steak, and as much potassium as bananas. They contain 885 mg DHA and 210mg of EPA of omega 3 per can (net weight 4.373 oz) 2.5 servings. Sardines contain CoQ10, a nutrient found in the body’s cells believed to have antioxidant and immune boosting properties. These are great tasting, not smelly. Served on a cracker with all natural butter. Try some today.
- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert