- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert
Tag Archives: wilcox farms
At 87 years young, she is one of our hardest workers, Shirley Clark. She gives tours and here she is working in the Harts Lake School House. A one room school house located on the grounds at Wilcox Farms in … Continue reading
EASTER EGG HUNT FLYER Yes, there will be TWO EASTER EGG HUNTS 11 AM and 2pm Saturday March 31, Farm Open House 10am-4pm (Two Easter Egg Hunts at 11am & 2pm) Where: Wilcox Farms, 40400 Harts Lake Valley Road So, Roy, … Continue reading
The Roy, Washington based Wilcox Farms is certificated by BRC Standards. This is one of the improved Global Food Safety programs. These programs are recognized all around the world and the standards are the same throughout the world. This year … Continue reading