- Introducing “The Fashionable Affair,” My blogger daughter…Please FOLLOW HER
- Hungry for Change- Movie-My Opinion
- Grass Fed Beef Harvest Time at Wilcox Farms
- Homecoming Queen-Madison Wilcox
- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
Tag Archives: Puyallup
FALL AND WINTER HARVEST! Contact Chris Wilcox! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org call his office at 360-458-6650
In the last 6-9 months there has been a huge increase in interest in buying local grass fed beef. Our Angus beef are 100% grass fed and 100% grass finished. They are all natural. What makes our Angus so tasty? Lush, … Continue reading
Today I am cooking up a batch of seasonal “free” (growing wild) nettle soup with potatoes and chicken stock. Blended with cream. Send me a comment if you need more detailed directions and recipe! Have a great day.