- Hungry for Change- Movie-My Opinion
- Grass Fed Beef Harvest Time at Wilcox Farms
- Homecoming Queen-Madison Wilcox
- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
Tag Archives: nw
FALL AND WINTER HARVEST! Contact Chris Wilcox! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org call his office at 360-458-6650
Lately I have noticed that a lot of my Facebook entries have to do with fat. Eating, consuming, internally or using externally, nutritious fats: Animals fats as well as coconut oil, red palm oil, essential fats like Omega 3′s found in 100% … Continue reading
In the last 6-9 months there has been a huge increase in interest in buying local grass fed beef. Our Angus beef are 100% grass fed and 100% grass finished. They are all natural. What makes our Angus so tasty? Lush, … Continue reading
It gives me much pleasure to provide my wholesome, sustainable, grass fed beef to the community of Tacoma. I was born in Tacoma and moved to the ‘country’ when I was in 7th grade. It was in the 8th grade … Continue reading
My daughter took this picture today from Grandma Wilcox’s home. Pretty and great point of view. Happy Easter from my family to yours.