- Hungry for Change- Movie-My Opinion
- Grass Fed Beef Harvest Time at Wilcox Farms
- Homecoming Queen-Madison Wilcox
- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
Tag Archives: northwest
In the last 6-9 months there has been a huge increase in interest in buying local grass fed beef. Our Angus beef are 100% grass fed and 100% grass finished. They are all natural. What makes our Angus so tasty? Lush, … Continue reading
My daughter took this picture today from Grandma Wilcox’s home. Pretty and great point of view. Happy Easter from my family to yours.
Today I am cooking up a batch of seasonal “free” (growing wild) nettle soup with potatoes and chicken stock. Blended with cream. Send me a comment if you need more detailed directions and recipe! Have a great day.
Great weather and nice people turn out for our 3rd Annual June Jubilee June 26 & 27th 2010. 1,700 people in attendance. Visitors enjoyed farm tours, food, hay rides, tractor pull, car show and a beautiful view of Mt Rainier, … Continue reading
An essential fatty acid, CLA-conjugated linoleic acid (wikipedia definition) is good fat that has promising evidence that my help with fighting and slowing down certain cancers. It is also touted as a diet aid and muscle builder. CLA is found … Continue reading