- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert
Tag Archives: n.w.
I recently heard about at book called, “The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from the People Who’ve Lived the Longest,” by Dan Buettner. I was very excited to read this and anxiously and ordered it from Amazon.com In four … Continue reading
The sign coming into to town says “World Famous” oysters. Wow, I didn’t know that. I was travelling with my cousin Wendi Goldsmith from Boston, Masachusettes and yes I was a little bit embarassed about the looks of this waterfront … Continue reading
NW Epicurean-A Local Company Whose Mission Is To Identify, Educate, Promote, and Enjoy the Regional Cuisine of the South Puget Sound
Based in Olympia, NW Epicurean highlights and promotes the local food and agriculture within the Puget Sound community though agritourism and special events. Owned by Marieke Gerrittsen, a graduate of Evergreen State College, who is passionate about what she does. … Continue reading