- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert
Tag Archives: grass-fed
Here is a recipe from one of my NTP (Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) fellow students, Elma Chambers. Thank you for contributing to my blog!! FAJITAS 1 pound of steak from local grass fed cow large onion 1 green and red bell peppers … Continue reading
In the last 6-9 months there has been a huge increase in interest in buying local grass fed beef. Our Angus beef are 100% grass fed and 100% grass finished. They are all natural. What makes our Angus so tasty? Lush, … Continue reading
It gives me much pleasure to provide my wholesome, sustainable, grass fed beef to the community of Tacoma. I was born in Tacoma and moved to the ‘country’ when I was in 7th grade. It was in the 8th grade … Continue reading
An essential fatty acid, CLA-conjugated linoleic acid (wikipedia definition) is good fat that has promising evidence that my help with fighting and slowing down certain cancers. It is also touted as a diet aid and muscle builder. CLA is found … Continue reading