It gives me much pleasure to provide my wholesome, sustainable, grass fed beef to the community of Tacoma. I was born in Tacoma and moved to the ‘country’ when I was in 7th grade. It was in the 8th grade that I met (my future husband) Chris Wilcox. He is the ‘farmer’ part of my beef operation, tending to the cattle, making sure they are well taken care of. Chris also maintains the farms organic land certifications. Farming runs in the family. My kids, the 5th generation are spending their Spring Break, this week working on the Wilcox Farms. My son, Jud particularly loves farming and this last Fall he decided to raise some cows of his own. He is a good little businessman, even for a 5th grader! He always is thinking of the things he would like to do on the farm in the future. I love his enthusiasm. Happy Spring & Happy Birthday, Christopher!
- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert