- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert
Category Archives: Recipes
Here is a recipe for a chilled soup. It reminds me of bloody mary with the ingredients. Use fresh organic veggies when ever possible for best flavor. Chopped canned tomatoes can be substituted. 6 ripe tomatoes (slit bottom, blanch in … Continue reading
Here is a recipe from one of my NTP (Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) fellow students, Elma Chambers. Thank you for contributing to my blog!! FAJITAS 1 pound of steak from local grass fed cow large onion 1 green and red bell peppers … Continue reading
I love kale. I never ate this growing up but recently I heard through Dr. Mercola’s website, that Kale is one of the most nutritious plants on the earth and I needed to “add more leafy greens” to my diet. … Continue reading
CARROT/APPLE/BEET SLAW carrots beets green apples Shred (or chop like matchsticks) RAW beets, carrots, and green apples in equal amounts. Add sea salt to taste. When I make this salad, I squeeze the juice of one small lemon or lime … Continue reading