- GARDEN BOUTIQUE- LK ST CLAIR AREA
- Restaurant Review: MI PUEBLO in Lacey, WA
- My Flood of FAT posts on Facebook…Why?
- REFRESHING SUMMERTIME SOUP- GAZPACHO
- Our Lovely Tour Guide Shirley Clark
- Interview with Wendy Schauer: Author, Speaker, Chiropractor, Kettlebell Trainer
- Kale With Bacon & Dried Cherries Full Fat Version!
- Mark Edgar Stephens, Author, Speaker, Body Language Expert
Category Archives: Northwest Local
DANDELION GARDENS Are you ready to maze your senses and come check out this absolutely wonderful setting with the back drop of Lk St Clair? Pots, Art, plants galore! CATHY has EVERYTHING! Unique Containers & Statuary Whimsical Garden Art … Continue reading
I’m sitting here with Ricky Alveraz, (RA) son of Oscar & Monica Alveraz, owners of THE BEST MEXICAN restaurant called, “TAQUERIA MI PUEBLO,” which means in English “My Little Town.” It is located on Martin Way, in Lacey about 1/4 … Continue reading
Lately I have noticed that a lot of my Facebook entries have to do with fat. Eating, consuming, internally or using externally, nutritious fats: Animals fats as well as coconut oil, red palm oil, essential fats like Omega 3′s found in 100% … Continue reading
This is a great addition to your pantry: seeds for sprouting. Delicious and nutrient packed. Try it!!